Post subject: Re: trump 2020 or impeach 45
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:56 am 

everythings fucked over there

evil wins

gg

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:48 am 

This dude be crazy

But there is absolutely bias in news. Fake news I guess. It's not as prominent as this dipshit pretends. And the rest of it is 50% false but semi-legit outrage at doing things the non standard way. Bu t you do them the standard way because that proves that you aren't a moron. It's like a basic litmus test. Most of the fake news (that I see on CNN) is generated as a cantilever to his overwhelming shitheadedness. Like when they tried to bitch at melania for cutting down a dead tree or some shit.

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:10 am 

In my opinion, nothing has explained the ascension of Donald Trump better than the second half of the video that Videogamedunkey made about a month before the election.

A lot of the emphasis on Russia stuff is a smokescreen for Hilary and her buddies to use to hide behind the fact that what passes for the left in America is a smouldering crater of ruin that has been hopelessly tainted by corporate money and special interest groups. She should probably go down in history as one of the worst politicians in the history of modern democracy. The lady had no business losing to motherfucking Obama, to say nothing of goddamn Trump.

The guy's a horror, don't get me wrong. But it strikes me when I hear all the American scum talking about how he's the worst President when last decade we had a collection of shitheads that lied to launch a war that fucked everything up forever. But I guess giving Putin a blowie is worse than that.

But whatever. I'll make anyone a bet. In two years or six years or three months or whatever, when Trump is thrown out and President Dwayne Johnson is put in his place, nothing will be done about any of the things that let this shit happen in the first place. It'll be 2028 or 2032 and motherfuckers from that dipshit country are still going to be all like 'hurr why does it work like this? President Kardashian didn't even get the most votes... and she didn't even release her tax returns... Don't blame me, I voted for Stormy...'

DoW2:
Heroes Played: Kommando, Force Commander, Apothecary, Warboss, Chaos Lord.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:00 pm 

> In two years or six years or three months or whatever, when Trump is thrown out and President Dwayne Johnson is put in his place

Don't think it won't happen to your country. Being a shithead in cahoots with shithead news agencies is a proven strategy. We're just the first western nation to fully embrace it.

> when I hear all the American scum
> motherfuckers from that dipshit country are still going to be all like

Maybe tone it down with this anti-American shtick already. You go out of your way to berate the idiot American every chance you get to work it into a conversation, but I'm pretty sure if I said some shit about Pakistan or Indonesia your jimmies would be rustled to high heaven.

:terran: :terran: :terran:

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:01 pm 

Osiris wrote:
Don't think it won't happen to your country. Being a shithead in cahoots with shithead news agencies is a proven strategy. We're just the first western nation to fully embrace it.

Anything is possible, but I disagree.

1) Thus far, Canadian electoral dynamics has punished baldfaced racism pretty handily and it is thus not a path to being elected. Stephen Harper learned that when he went for the burqa ban in 2015. All of a sudden the immigrant support in the GTA dried up, not just with Muslims but with other immigrants as well. It seems you can't actually get elected in Canada without support from minorities.

2) We might elect a conservative, but our conservatives are the ideological equivalent of your Democrats. Harper was in power for nine years and the guy never touched abortion, gays were still allowed to be married and our health care system is still there. If Andrew Scheer is elected, he'll probably do some shitty stuff, but he's not some existential catastrophe. People say Doug Ford is our Trump, and sure he might be smoking cocaine like his brother did, but he isn't going to do anything remotely similar.

3) Parties have a lot more control of a candidate in the Westminister system. A sitting Prime Minister can be ousted by his own guys if he becomes a liability and a random asshole can't capture the reigns of a party out of nowhere.

Quote:
Maybe tone it down with this anti-American shtick already. You go out of your way to berate the idiot American every chance you get to work it into a conversation, but I'm pretty sure if I said some shit about Pakistan or Indonesia your jimmies would be rustled to high heaven.

:terran: :terran: :terran:

Nope, fuck you. :)

Canada has electoral problems too. Our first past the post system needs to be reformed to something that isn't bullshit. Doug Ford took 40% of the popular vote in the recent provincial election and got 60% of seats while my boys in the NDP took 33% of the vote and got 32% of seats. That's stupid and broken. We came close to reforming this shit when Justin Trudeau was elected, but that backstabbing snake turned around and said 'uh yeah that might actually hurt me in the next election' and fucked off. Prick. But hopefully he'll pay the price for that and the fight will go on. One day I hope we can have an electoral system closer to France or Norway, along with an abolished Senate. The system can be changed and made more representative and better.

Can yours?

DoW2:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:20 pm 

Im looking forward to the day when we don't look towards leaders to solve our problems and just work amongst ourselves to fix them. This whole 'x guy in power with the tie is bad' to 'y guy is the next coming of jesus' is tribal and beneath an evolved human species. At the end of the day they are beholden to special interests and corporate donors. When news publications are blatantly biased towards one group under party lines it's getting harder to find something that's impartial and factual. I want to know what the president is doing wrong, but i don't want to hear it from someone who supported a specific candidate during an election or has known ties to the opposition party. I want to hear it from someone who can present the information factually, from the center without sucking anyone's dick. Preferably someone who was critical of obama and bush. That would be ideal.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:35 am 

The fuck happened here

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:16 am 

burn it down

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:43 am 

https://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/as ... -1.4779157

Oh no

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:47 pm 

Rob Ford was prototype Trump. He proved it could be done and how many fucking idiots were out there in the electorate. Doug got in via series of political disasters but might prove to be just as bad. The good news is he probably is also on crack so maybe he won't last long.

Again: Direct consequence of Justin Trudeau refusing to change the First Past the Post system. Although I'm not actually sure if changing it at the Federal level would have carried it down to the Provinces automatically. Nevertheless: Fuck you Justin Trudeau.

DoW2: