back to RStefan01.com
It is currently Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:19 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: You guys are fucked
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 5:05 pm 

Edge of seat.

Will dwayne the rock make it to the end of the rainbw?

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 3:51 am 

Narlock "Make sandwiches" Ipswitch knew he was an angry son of a bitch, and he made no apologies for that. Every man he'd murdered had god damn well deserved it.

"Yeh got me, sheriff". He raised a bloodied hand as a sign of surrender as he sheltered behind the flipped table. He was missing a thumb. "Ain't gonna fight you no more". He sighted his missing thumb some feet away next to the saloon doors. Fuck.

He kept his hand visible as the marshal clomped over in his heavy boots, the spurs clinking lightly. "I'll believe it when I see your pistol, Ipswich. Toss it across the floor!"

"A'ight a'ight". Narlock remained in cover but cocked the chamber of his six-shooter and palmed the bullets before sliding the gun across the rough floor. He pulled his spare pistol from his boot and quietly reloaded the bullets. "We good now?"

The marshal scowled from behind his granite handlebar mustache. "Stand up slowly now. Both hands, let's see 'em"

The spare pistol tucked into his back waistband, Narlok rose unsteadily, using the table as support.

"Hands in the air, god damn you!" the marshal reiterated, resting the colt on his hip, but never deviating his stare or his aim.

"My fucking finger's shot off, sheriff.", Narlok laughed and winced at the pain. "That was a nice shot you got off. Lucky even". He nodded towards the stone dead piano player slumped over his keyboard, a bullet hole in his head. "Too bad that fella ain't gonna make it unless he gets to a doc, fast".

As Narlok hoped, the marshal took his eyes off his quarry for the briefest moment to survey the carnage. Could that man still be alive? And just as quickly Narlok reached to draw the spare gun from his belt.

But this was no ordinary lawman. This man was stone cold and calculating. A gunslinger of legend and no ordinary peacekeeper. His gaze may have strayed, but his aim never did. Before Narlok could even cock the hammer with his good hand, the fight was already over. Narlok looked down at the blackened smoking crater in his chest and knew immediately that there was no recovery from this. His shit was well and truly fucked. He fell backward to the floor.

And as sight faded from his vision, the cold embrace of death numbing his extremities, he stared at the ever-darkening ceiling. Fucking Montana. He should never have come here.

The lawman entered his field of view and stood over him, looking down. He heard the 3:10 train pull into station across the street. His 3:10 train. It beep-beeped for a boarding that would never come.

THE END

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:57 am 

Dorin "man train" McGee was annoyed. This day was turning to shit.

His communicator beep-beeped and he fished it out of his pocket. Every little thing was an emergency with these assholes, and babysitting them was exhausting.

"911: We need you over at delta station. ASAP"

Jesus fucking Christ. Delta station was easily a click northwest from his position. And for what? They saw another shadow in the jungle?

"Fuck them. Fuck them in the asshole", Dorin mused and he thumbed the power switch. He didn't get paid enough for this horseshit.

After taking a leak against a nearby tree, Dorin sat down to enjoy his packed lunch. A baloney and cheese sandwich with mustard and mayo. It was delicious. He may have dozed off for a moment in the peaceful embrace of nature.

A shockwave slammed him awake, followed by an ominous rumbling of the earth. "What the.." A blinding light erupted to the northwest, the direction of delta station, and he braced himself against the intensity. A crescendo of destruction roared towards him, and he knew his shit was truly fucked.

"I hate black people" thought Dorin before he died

Image Image Image

Last edited by Osiris on Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:13 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:47 am 

That surprise twist at the end truly elevates the genre here to previously unknown heights!

DoW2:
Heroes Played: Kommando, Force Commander, Apothecary, Warboss, Chaos Lord.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:34 am 

RACISM

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:22 pm 

Aw man i was going to join the book club now i cant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:34 am 

what is this bullshit?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:27 pm 

An inevitable future.

DoW2:
Heroes Played: Kommando, Force Commander, Apothecary, Warboss, Chaos Lord.